Friday, November 21, 2008

The Victim...




The Criminal...



The Weapon...



Well we made it 7 weeks and 6 days before Blake was on the wrong end of his brothers wrath. Yesterday I was at my parent's house and had just finished feeding Blake when I put him on the ground to clean up spit up. I hear Kellen say something so I turn around to see what he wants and I see Kellen with drums in his hands held above Blake's head. As I am yelling NO Kellen drops the drums on Blake's head. I freak out. Blake turns red and is holding his breath. I rush the 3 feet in between us and pick him up all the while getting mad at Kellen. Kellen freaks out. Blake finally catches his breath and is now hysterically crying. I put Kellen in time out while I calm Blake down and then try to calm Kellen down. I think it took me the same if not longer to calm Kellen down. The whole thing seemed to be in slow motion, it felt like it lasted an hour but probably only lasted 5 minutes. Now I know what I am in for for the rest of my life, boys will be boys.

3 comments:

J-Lo said...

And so it begins, right?:) I'm assuming there was no lasting damage from the incident.

The Hall Family said...

Many more to come. Poor Cash, but he lived through it and now gets to hurt Tacey back!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Oh no! That is one of my big fears, how do I protect the new baby from the 2 year old? I'm glad to see that I am not alone in my attempt. Good luck:o)