Saturday, September 13, 2008

Maternity Pictures
Shawn's sister Nicole took some maternity pictures of me a couple of weeks ago so that I can remember how huge I am. Thank you Nicole. The pictures turned out great and I am glad that I did it since I don't have more than a handful of pictures of me this pregnancy.

Kellen kisses my belly every time we mention the baby. Usually he lifts my shirt first, but I will spare all of you that visual.

I love how this picture turned out.

Me and my boy, soon to be my boys.

Of course what is a photo shoot without a few pictures of the always photogenic Kellen.

Check out Kellen's vampire shot. Shawn and I knew that his fangs were long but this is out of control.

8 comments:

The Hall Family said...

These pictures are really cute. I think that you look great.

Kyle said...

SO, so cute! I love the picture of you holding Kellen!
Did you get my message on your cell phone??

Christie said...

Great photos Colette! You are such a cute mom.

Kristen said...

So cute! I have fangs too, they come in handy when eating. ;)

Gary said...

Those vampire teeth scare me a little, cute pictures though. Good job.

Chunky Monkey said...

I know!I love his fangs so much:)

Amber said...

Those are beautiful photos Colette. I especially love the second photo.

Caralee said...

Very sweet pictures.