Friday, March 28, 2008

Guess what everyone...we are having another baby. I am 12 weeks along and just started getting sick about 2 weeks ago. This is how it was with Kellen to and it didn't las to long so hopefully this will soon pass.I My due date is October 6th but if I have to have another c-section then I will have the baby at the end of September. I have been meaning to post about it for the last week but have not been feeling well so I will post pictures and more info when I am feeling better.

9 comments:

lrbodine said...

Congrats!! Nicole didn't even tell me this exciting news either. How fun! I hope you start feeling better soon though.

Kyle said...

I kept checking your blog to see if you would post pictures! Congrats, again! Hope you feel better soon! Are you going to the same doctor or did you switch, just curious

Logan & Lindy said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Nicole said...

YEAAAA!!! i'm so excicted my little boy is going to have a cousin so close in age!!!

Kyle said...

waiting for the sonogram pics...you know I only have limited computer time :)

Kyle said...

I restaurant tagged you! Check my blog!

Carol and Tyler said...

Yay!!! Congratulations girl!!! We're so happy for you guys. Fun to see the pictures!!

Lyle and Jaime said...

Congratulations! and Good luck with the sickness! Try malt! It was the only thing that ever helped me! Like Malt shakes or drinks. Hope you feel better soon!!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

COngratulations! We are so happy for you guys! Hope you get feeling better really quick!