Saturday, February 09, 2008

The other night my family and some family friends went to the temple visitor center to see the Reflections of Christ exhibit. The exhibit is photographs of the life of Christ taken by Mark Mabry. There is also a documentary that you can watch of the making of the pictures. The guy that plays Jesus does an amazing job and makes you feel like the pictures are really pictures of Christ. For any of you who have the opportunity to go and see this go, it is amazing. While we were waiting to go in Kellen discovered the statue of Christ and kept running up to it and looked up and said a few words and ran away. He did this several times and I finally got a picture of him standing there looking up at Christ. The first time I saw him do this my heart melted.

After a while Shawn went up to the statue when Kellen was there and he just started pointing up and telling Shawn something. It was such an amazing site.

5 comments:

Kyle said...

I went out of town and came back to 3 posts! Yea Colette! Kellen is so cute! I will have to check that out the visitors center...did Kellen sit through it?
Kyle

Lyle and Jaime said...

That is one major thing I miss....having the temple so close to our house and taking kids to the cool visitor's center they have there. I have heard that exhibit is amazing. Our temple is a little over an hour away.

Caralee said...

That is really sweet. I'll have to make a trip to the visitors center next time we are down in Mesa. I'm glad your allergist appt went well. I will keep the Dr. Wong in mind for Carlee when we move back.

Kyle said...

Okay...thanks for the recommendation! Benson and I went last night and it really was amazing!
Kyle

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Hey Collette! I'm blog-stalking you! This is Brittany (Bluth) Gardner and I just wanted to say hi. Check out my blog to see pics of my baby girl! (In the ones of her and another baby, mine's the one with the bozo hair.)